Objectives of Anticorruptology Anticorruptology
The major aim of anticorruptology is to enforce zero tolerance against corruption and to establish a corruption-free society. To achieve an ideal society, anticorruptology has the following objectives:
- To maintain financial ethics, morality and virtue in the society for happiness, peace and prosperity of general public,
- To help people take rational decisions with positive outlook,
- To promote anticorruptology as a subject of teaching and learning.
- To disseminate information about the significance of anticorruptology and to create a global network of anti-corruption activities and movement.
- To make human life more qualitative by developing human characters as full of virtue, right thought and right action.
- To maintain traditionally practiced spiritual values.
- To raise public awareness by means of advocacy and research-based information to control corruption.
- To promote rule of law and good governance in all countries of the world.
- To stop unwanted and illegal activities of non-governmental organizations occurring under the guise of social, political, economic development.
- To stop the political parties from collecting fund for election from businessmen and others.
- To create a situation so that there is minimum number of political parties.
- To control unhealthy power centers and monopolistic activities of the political parties. To encourage only principle-driven political parties.
- To regulate grant, loan and other supports from one country to another under one-door policy.
- To introduce an election system based on the level of awareness of the citizens.
- To help abolish economic and cultural colonialism.
- To strongly create a situation where political parties are transparent in their activities and committed to their principles, manifesto and welfare of people and country.
- To set a legal provision for bringing all the persons, communities, politicians and public within the parameter of reward and punishment.
- To provide legal provision where no treaty or agreement is done on utilizing natural resources and heritages of developing countries by another country for short or long period.
- To extend the scope of anticorruptology over the global intellectual culture, study centers and universities to prove it as a science of anti-corruption.
- To evaluate and award those persons, groups, organizations and academic institutions involved in the anti-corruption movement.
- To act against black money and to combat money-laundering.
- To curb the arbitrary activities of the media.
- To abolish the system of making treaty and agreement that go against the nation and the welfare of the people.
- To incorporate the policy and principles of anticorruptology in all disciplines.
- To promote anticorruptology as a science of anti-corruption by promoting its study and research in academies, study centers and universities of the world.