Merits and Demerits of Anticorruptology Anticorruptology
Like all other disciplines, Anticorruptology has also both good and bad aspects. The good and bad aspects of it are listed as follows:
Merits of Anticorruptology
Merits of Anticorruptology
- It creates positive feeling in human thought.
- It develops creative thought in human beings.
- It creates good conduct among individuals and promotes reconciliation among them.
- It provides guidelines for virtuous lifestyle.
- It teaches lessons of virtue to society.
- It fosters systematic work in commercial and industrial sector.
- It inspires transparency and efficiency in national and international business. Transparent conduct is directed by anticorruptology from one sector to another.
- It makes an individual and organization fully professional.
- It develops culture of anticorruption in society.
- It enhances judicious spirit in legal sector.
- It supports the political parties to run with good principle.
- It produces political leaders and cadres with ideal policy and principle.
- It makes the bureaucrats fully responsible.
- It enables bureaucrats to act as the nation-servants.
- It helps to run efficient and transparent administration.
- It helps to fully maintain economic discipline.
- It helps to keep economic discipline of the society and the state.
- It improves economic status of society and nation.
- It increases nation’s treasure and protects it. Also it supports to make people and the country more prosperous.
- It produces personnel who can make decision in favor of the nation. It doesn’t allow anti-national persons/groups to move forward.
- It helps to implement educational system as per the requirement of nation.
- It makes intellectual communities always alert towards nation.
- It discourages the illegal activity and misdeed in health sector.
- It promotes the slogan of “health for all”, an essential requirement for human beings.
- It finally controls production and transportation of medicine.
- It protects natural resources of the country.
- It helps to control fully non-governmental organizations.
- It helps to prevent and curb social and financial crimes.
- It helps to get rid of petty and grand political crimes.
- People with negative attitude are disgustful towards anticorruptology.
- As it blocks the illegal source of income, those who are benefitting from such activity are distressed.
- Corrupt people get worried from anticorruptology.
- It hurts those who are involved in illegal transaction.
- It prosecutes those who are involved in giving and taking bribe.
- Those who work illegally become unhappy.
- The persons and/or organizations who abuse authority are despaired.
- It creates difficulty in running activities of corrupt political parties.
- It breaks the individual-oriented politics. So leaders and cadres with vested interest can’t rise.
- It may harm the voters of developing countries as the political leaders cannot buy votes.
- Those who spend arbitrarily from state coffers as per their interest will be deprived.
- The clever and fraud that run non-governmental organizations may agitate.
- The agents who are involved in illegal transaction of natural resources feel constrained.
- Those who are involved in conversion of religion and creating ethic discrimination by use of money will be trapped in.
- The private sectors, which are commercializing human health and education will be despondent.
- It discourages those national and international groups who are active to overthrow the government with money power.
- Those who intend to financially and culturally colonize the developing countries, will not achieve their goals.
- Drug traffickers will raise voice against anticorruptology as they are hindered by it.
- As it tries to control money laundering, those, who are active in such activity, will try to block it.